Lazy Saturday for Some


While I toiled away at The Mystery Bookstore on Saturday, getting ready for a blow-out sale we're having the first two weeks of September ("out with the old! in with the new!"), and Tim continued demolition on the old kitchen, Lulu and Betty worked hard at doing what cats do best: napping.
Meanwhile, Dad and Janet were driving up to Lake Owen (sob), Bruce is getting ready for his trip to Scotland later this week (with Dad and Dad's pal, Dean)(and while I envy him the trip to Scotland, I'm most excited for him, and besides, it sounds very much a guy trip), Leila is on the road with the American Idols, and Cousin Becky is, last I heard from Facebook, in Croatia. I think.
Oh, and niece Stephanie has a new car - though I've yet to see a photo of it!
Let me know if you have news you'd like to share.
love, Linda
1 Comments:
cousin Becky is back from Croatia and off to Tahiti for a 2 week cruise martin
By
Anonymous, at 8:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home