Dub Brown's Family

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Flyboy Husband, Tim

Today is Tim's birthday. Right now, he's out for a vigorous bike ride after a long day at work. He'll come home to a tasty little meal, a few gifts, and his harem: Lulu Belle, Betty Rocket and me.

I started his day with a surprise gift tucked into his briefcase. He sent me this photo, with a note that made me laugh -- a little nervously on behalf of his boss. Tim's been hanging around me too much...



But the best birthday gift of all, I think, is that Lulu and Betty have become good friends. Okay, Lulu has a few bald spots where Betty got carried away (those baby teeth and baby claws are mighty sharp) -- but she doesn't seem to mind. I think she likes having little Betty pounce on her and wrestle with her, and she has no problem swatting at her when the alpha issue needs to be asserted.






So, Happy Birthday, Husband, from your girls! With all our love and purrs, Linda, Lulu and Betty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home