Dub Brown's Family

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Liddle Kiddle Linda


So, I'm sitting on our back stoop, enjoying the evening after a busy day at the bookstore... listening to a humming bird whizz around from orange blossom over to grapefruit blossom, off to the bottle brush, and back to the orange blossoms... and I realize I feel like I'm inside a giant Liddle Kiddles bottle, like I had when I was a kid. I remember having the Orange Blossom Liddle Kiddle -- a little doll tucked inside a "perfume" bottle, scented with whatever the label was.

Except the doll had, I'm pretty certain, long orange hair, big blue eyes and a frilly dress. Why, look at that! You CAN find anything on the internet! Wish I still had my Liddle Kiddles.

Orange Blossom smelled great. And so does my backyard.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home