Dub Brown's Family

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bruce! And Many More...!




love, Linda and Tim (who did not get a vote in the selection of the photos, but does wish you a Happy Birthday!)








3 Comments:

  • Bruce and Donna invited me to dinner last night in celebration of HIS birthday. How cool is that! They took me to the Union House in Genessee Depot which is west and south of Brookfield some miles. The service was great (our waitress is a hoot) and the food was outstanding. But to my mind the most significant feature of the place is the collection of single malt scotches; something like 175. The owner is of Scotish desent himself and is quite generous in offering samples of ones you might not have tried. I did pace myself but needless to say, was in "hog heaven" as we Miller Countians are prone to say.

    What more can I say other than Happy Birthday Son!

    Love, Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Cousin!
    I didn't catch which one this is, however, I am assuming that you are
    holding up your end of being eternally youthful. Hope you had a blast last
    night and your father's "hog heaven" glow wasn't too embarassing ;)!
    Many more!
    Love,
    Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Cousin!
    I didn't catch which one this is, however, I am assuming that you are holding up your end of being eternally youthful. Hope you had a blast last night and your father's "hog heaven" glow wasn't too embarassing ;)!
    Many more!
    Love,
    Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home