Dad's Grand Scotch Tasting Event




While Janet was off toasting her toes in Mexico -- well, I think there was some very interesting teaching going on, too, before she headed on to visit with Leila -- Dad and some pals had a Scotch tasting event. Of particular note is the fabulous appetizer presentation. And the gentleman in red, Dean, is my cohort in crime: whenever I want to play a practical joke on Dad from a distance (as dictated by geography), he's always ready to jump in to assist.
I must admit, I'm sorry to say there were no incriminating photos. No strippers. No ladies at all, as a matter of fact...
Meanwhile, I'd love to see photos of the latest hunting expedition if any were taken. I think Stuart and Dad had a good time. And I'd love any photos Janet might have taken during her adventures south of the border. Next up will probably be pictures of Leila's new puppy -- he's so cute, I want to dognap him!
love,
Linda
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home