We Move In Today!
Just a couple weeks ago, our new kitchen looked like this...

Then Plumber Tim got to work, installing appliances and faucet...

Cabinets are hung, counter is finished, appliances installed, light fixtures hung...

Tim wants to use our new oven for Sunday dinner -- but it's soooo clean and pretty I don't want it to get dirty! Sigh...

Pretty as a picture, isn't it?


Then Plumber Tim got to work, installing appliances and faucet...

Cabinets are hung, counter is finished, appliances installed, light fixtures hung...

Tim wants to use our new oven for Sunday dinner -- but it's soooo clean and pretty I don't want it to get dirty! Sigh...

Pretty as a picture, isn't it?

2 Comments:
Wow, the kitchen looks so clean and neat. I love the use of green and white. And, are you using the kitchen for Sunday dinner? My compliments to the builder and his helper!
By
Anonymous, at 1:02 PM
I helped primarily by staying out of the way. That, and decorating decisions.
Linda
By
Linda Brown, at 1:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home