Good Tidings
Congratulations to the college graduates, Ben and Lindsay!
Dad, Janet and Alex headed to UW-Whitewater to celebrate with Ben. Alex doesn't look at all proud of Ben, does he?

Donna and Bruce went to UW-Stout to watch Lindsay graduate. And Lindsay sent a fun holiday picture of her co-workers at the campus store where she held an internship.

And I don't have pictures, but Stuart's news that his health has stabilized brought, I know, big smiles to everyone's faces across the country!
Now we need pictures of Sarah at Christmas, and of course, of anyone and anything else that y'all want to post or send to me to post.
Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to all...
love,
Linda and Tim
Dad, Janet and Alex headed to UW-Whitewater to celebrate with Ben. Alex doesn't look at all proud of Ben, does he?


Donna and Bruce went to UW-Stout to watch Lindsay graduate. And Lindsay sent a fun holiday picture of her co-workers at the campus store where she held an internship.


And I don't have pictures, but Stuart's news that his health has stabilized brought, I know, big smiles to everyone's faces across the country!
Now we need pictures of Sarah at Christmas, and of course, of anyone and anything else that y'all want to post or send to me to post.
Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to all...
love,
Linda and Tim
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home