Dub Brown's Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Road Trip -- Sunsets and Snowstorms

Tim and I are back in Los Angeles, now, after a wonderful Thanksgiving roadtrip to visit Stuart and Leslie in New Mexico. It was great to get out of town, and we saw parts of the country we've never seen before. Sadly, I did not get any pictures of the pretty Thanksgiving table (and fab food!), nor even any of the house. Hmmm. Guess we'll have to go back! But, meanwhile, here are some snaps:

Here, we have the obligatory -- but breathtaking, nonetheless -- desert sunset photo:



The sands of White Sands, New Mexico, really are white. The picnic shelters are wacky, and, as I was looking at this view, all I could think was, "Ray Bradbury would get a kick out of this!"



On Friday, we headed up into the mountains, to Stuart and Leslie's cabin in Timberon. Beautiful, rugged scenery...



Must get to work. More to follow...

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home