Wedding Vows and Fireflies




Michelle and Glenn are, I believe, somewhere on a sandy beach in the Dominican Republic. Liz and Larry are, no doubt, still shifting wedding gifts into the back bedroom. The cousins and other guests have all returned home. The wedding was sweet, in a picture-perfect Presbyterian church (I swear I had a little white plastic bank that looked just like it, when I was a kid); the reception was lovely, under a big tent on Liz and Larry's front lawn, with delicious food for days, billions of wish-making stars, and fireflies (don't mock me, Madeline -- they remind me of visits to Grandmother and Aunt Marie's farm...).
And a few of us managed to have a couple of quality moments with cousins, gingersnaps and B&B!
Linda
1 Comments:
Obviously I wasn't in on the conversation about "fireflies". Do we have lightning bugs or fireflies in Missouri?
By
Elizabeth Deffenbaugh, at 2:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home