Dub Brown's Family

Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Cousins, Cousins, There Were Never Such Devoted Cousins"




Okay, I know the original lyrics say sisters, but I am employing creative license. I particularly like the picture of the cousins and Dad on the bridge on Liz and Larry's farm. The bridge spans a lovely 'water feature' with koi in the pond (really cool ones with markings that make them look like skeletons) and miniature waterfalls and trees that dapple the water... (wait, are there really waterfalls or did I imagine that?).

Got an email from Madeline, with a triumphant announcement: "You shamed me enough! I successfully entered a blog message! Woo Hoo...." She persevered and was able to leave a comment on the blog (on the entry entitled "Gingersnaps and Cousins"). Merci, not that you have a competitive nature or anything, but your younger sister is showing you up, girl!

Good work, Madeline, and welcome to the world of blogging! Next, we'll get you to create a post...

Linda

4 Comments:

  • And there he was; the kid who grew up in Miller County without any summer underwear; surrounded by all those beautiful women. What more could any man ask?

    Love, Dad/Uncle Dub

    By Blogger dub brown, at 7:17 PM  

  • Dub, glad you know your punctuation! For a minute there I thought.....

    By Blogger Madeline, at 1:07 PM  

  • Is it possible to print the cousins picture from the blog site?
    I have to add that to my album so I can tell folks about all of my sisters.

    By Blogger Elizabeth Deffenbaugh, at 8:07 PM  

  • Hi, Elizabeth. Select the picture with your mouse; that should take you to another web page with just the picture on it. You can probably right click on the picture then, and save it to your computer, then print it from there. (I'm usually on a Mac, so I hesitate to tell PC users what will work for them.)

    Or I can send you a better resolution jpg via email, if you like?

    Linda

    By Blogger Linda Brown, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home