Dub Brown's Family

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Next Generation of the Clan



Welcome, Sarah Campbell Fields, daughter of John Martin and Amy Fields, granddaughter of Kathy and John Fields!

(Does that make her great-grandniece of Dub Brown? Yikes, Dad!)

Notice the beauty queen wave -- or is that the presidential wave? Yes, I think presidential.

Congrats to the happy, proud and no doubt tired parents. I'm sure they'll post pix when they can, but I thought I'd jump in with these. Enjoy!

Linda




2 Comments:

  • To the Fields family, congratulations on the newest addition. What a beautiful little girl! Kathy, it's time to be like the rest of us and become an out of control grandma, and shop, shop, shop! So much fun buying for little girls. But then some of us didn't have that pleasure the first time around so we had to make up for lost time. LOL Dad always said he loved to see his grandkids come and he loved to see them go and now that I have three, I know what he meant. They surely can tire you out.

    Again, congratulations on the new addition.

    By Blogger Sis Brown Turner, at 5:29 PM  

  • She sure is a cutie isn't she

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home