Dub Brown's Family

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Merci to the Rescue!

I think pretty much every version of Merci riding this magnificent steed will have to, at some point, make it on to the blog. I never get tired of it...

So, I gotta say, Dad's second birthday party was fun, but very sedate compared to the family event: not a ginger snap in sight. A couple of his friends did get rather fresh with the fake Dad cutout... but, again, nothing compared to Dad's tagging Sara out at first base.

Tim and I are off to Chicago this weekend, to celebrate his father's 80th birthday. His oldest sister liked the idea of the cutout so much she's trying to get him to make one of their father. She hasn't given him much time, but he might just be able to work some magic. Meanwhile, his flying lessons are going great. His description of learning to come out of a stall made me a bit nauseous, but I'm not the one in the plane, so that's okay.

I'm still very much hoping others will jump in and post on this blog, by the way. I'd love to help, if you want to post and are having some trouble.

Otherwise, I'll just have to keep putting up more pix of Merci, and you know how shy and retiring she is...

love ya, Merci!

Linda

1 Comments:

  • Elizabeth sent me an email with this note -- and I think it's a great suggestion! "Terrific picture! This brings back the total event remembrance. This certainly is holiday card material for the Dulaney family!"

    By Blogger Linda Brown, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home