Dub Brown's Family

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Identify Yourself...

I thought I'd start adding pictures here and there, so people can see who's who. As Becky (Kathleen & Frank begat Kathy who married John, and then came Becky -- well, after Martin) did, so should y'all feel welcome to add photos to the blog (comments, too). So, here is a relatively recent picture of Tim and me in front of our house in Sherman Oaks, CA.

Cousin Liz (also a lovely product of Kathleen & Frank) in Missouri mentioned in a recent email the notion of family t-shirts. I'm toying with the idea of asking each branch of the family to wear a certain color. I'll try to come up with a clever pie chart or diagram of some sort for this blog. Blue for Dub's family, his offspring and their offspring; green for Kathleen's family and offspring, etc. If people create fabulous t-shirts, all the better; but, at least wear a shirt or top in that color. I figure if we're color-coded, it might make it a bit easier to track who belongs to whom. And I'm hoping one of the cousins (Kathy? Pat?) who's in to geneaology can be persuaded to make a poster-size version of the family tree for the reunion; we can color code that, too, so folks can match shirts to tree branches on the poster. Any volunteers to create the poster?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home