Virgin Blogger
Okay, so here goes: I'm trying my hand at creating a blog for the family reunion/Dad's birthday party, scheduled for Sunday, September 3, 2006 (Labor Day weekend). My hope is that it will make it easy for everyone to touch base, check in, see what's going on, and contribute ideas and feedback.
It seems the Browns have got 20 million cousins spread across the U.S., between Dad's nieces and nephews, their offspring, spouses and their grandkids! Plus the occasional distant cousin and friends who are practically family. And Janet's family. Hopefully a lot of folks will be interested in attending the reunion on Labor Day, 2006. It should be fun...
We've got a lovely park lined up for the picnic on Sunday of that weekend; I have a lead on a caterer; I've gathered a bit of info on area hotels. There's lots to do, yet, of course, but so far it all seems manageable.
So... here we go!
It seems the Browns have got 20 million cousins spread across the U.S., between Dad's nieces and nephews, their offspring, spouses and their grandkids! Plus the occasional distant cousin and friends who are practically family. And Janet's family. Hopefully a lot of folks will be interested in attending the reunion on Labor Day, 2006. It should be fun...
We've got a lovely park lined up for the picnic on Sunday of that weekend; I have a lead on a caterer; I've gathered a bit of info on area hotels. There's lots to do, yet, of course, but so far it all seems manageable.
So... here we go!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home